CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

SEATTLE!



"Seattle is a mystical land where unicorns dwell. A land of elves and cute little hobbits. A land abounding in magic and merriment." -Chad Perkins

Seattle is also the soon to be home of The McInroe Family!

We are so excited to live in a clean place where we could raise a family, enjoy natural beauty and awesome weather, and rock out! People sometimes complain that it rains a lot in Seattle, and every time they do I just think "I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain, and ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again. I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain. I want to be the best I can and live with God again."

We are officially leaving the Land of Smog May 22! Emerald City here we come!

4 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

NICE!!! My life feels so much more complete now that I can snoop on you via blogspot. Ahh, sweet blogspot snooping. We can't wait to have you guys up here!!! Yeah for magical merriment!

90 Day Goals said...

Woot, woot, and double woot, I say. The unicorns are totally out this time of year! Yesterday, I farted a rainbow. That rainbow fed thousands of starving orphans. Also, the high today (April 14), is 45 degrees. Welcome to your new life.

Will Kindrick said...

If Washinton's so great, how come he's dead??!! wait.. that doesn't make sense.

Either way, congrats on the move!

Tasha said...

I am SOOO excited I just found your family blog! I found it off of Candace's blog and I am THRILLED!! you are lucky to be out of the smog and the HORRIBLE heat we have now started into. (114 last Friday) But, I would have to say we all REALLY miss you here. Are you sure you don't want to come back and be in our ward again? We all wish you would? No, I know you are where you're suppose to be. But, I really do miss you here.