CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

The Best Way To Wake Up

I woke up the other day and I looked over at Angela and she looked SO SAD! She was like on the verge on some MAJOR tears. She looked like something terrible just happened and she was filled with anguish.

I figured she was probably dreaming, but I decided to ask her what was wrong anyway.

She then said “did I kill your dad?” I told her that she didn’t and that my dad was alive and well, and then I laughed really really hard! It was SO great! I wish you could all see how sad she looked! She was really remorseful for killing my dad!

Priceless.

6 comments:

Kara Mayfield said...

That would be pretty funny if you think about it. Angela ,the nicest person ever, killed Dad. We would all forgive her right away I'm sure. It would be kind of cute.

The Perkins Family said...

That's so funny!

Tasha said...

Angela, you are SO funny!!

Janelly Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janelly Bean said...

Will it be awkward between you and Bob now..time will tell. Your too cute!

The comstocks said...

we all have our killing moments, right?