CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaals! (AGAIN!)



Winter is coming to a close. Spring is in the air! Plants are thinking about doing things! Animals are waking up from their laziness! It is a time of new beginnings. A time to clean out the cobwebs of life, and be better.

Time for another round of 90 day goals! Last time we did 90 day goals was awesome! I bettered myself in every aspect of my life. I wrote in a scripture journal. I lost 30 pounds (then grew about 10 back!). I read some great books. Ange got wicked good at photography. We became more active. IT WAS EPIC!

This time is going to be even better! If you want to see our goals, click here for my goals, and here for Angela's. Wish us luck!

1 comments:

Jordan McInroe said...

Take luck! I'm gonna copy you and do some goals too. You're my soul and my heart's inspiration for doing these. You're like the good older brother that you never had.